book your retreatMake A Reservation
- Rental rates for a 3 night rental, either Thursday – Sunday or Friday – Monday, are below. Extra nights are available at $300 per night.
- In addition to the rental rate, a refundable security deposit of $400 is required.
- In order to make a reservation, a deposit of $400 is required upon booking. The remaining balance of the rental rate and security deposit is due 15 days prior to check in. The security deposit will be refunded within two weeks of the departure date, assuming there are no damages.
To reserve your weekend, please complete and submit the form below. You will be sent an invoice in order to pay the reservation deposit via PayPal. Please note that your weekend will not be reserved until your reservation deposit is paid.
Red = Unavailable
Reservation Request Form
Rates and Reservations
- Rental Fee (Thursday thru Sunday) $1100
- Refundable damage deposit $400
- A rental weekend consists of Thursday at 2:00 pm to Sunday at 1:00 pm. (If available, guests can add an extra day to their stay for an additional fee.)
- A downpayment of $400 is required to hold the reservation. The balance is due no later than two weeks before the reservation date.
- Maximum of 10 guests.
- No guests under the age of 18.
- No smoking anywhere on premises (no exceptions).
- No pets.
- If you use ink, paint or sprays in your crafting, surfaces must be covered and protected.
- No open flame candles.
- The retreat should be left in the condition it was found (exception: guests will be directed where to place used linens and towels and bagged trash).
- Guests should be advised that the owners of Choo Choo Rooster Scrapbook Retreat assume no liability for personal injury, loss or damage of personal property, or acts of nature. By renting Choo Choo Rooster Scrapbook Retreat, you release the owners and representatives of all liability.
Requests to cancel must be made either by email or regular mail.
If your cancellation request is received more than 21 days before scheduled arrival date, 50% of deposit will be refunded.
Cancellations requested 21 days or less before scheduled arrival date will receive no refund.
House Supplies Provided
- The kitchen has everything necessary to prepare and serve meals including some basic spices.
- Bed linens and towels
- A supply of toilet paper, paper towels and trash bags
- Cleaning supplies (dish liquid, dishwasher soap)
- Each bathroom is stocked with liquid hand soap
Crop Room Amenities Provided
- 6 foot table
- Ott Lite with USB port
- Adjustable comfy office chair
- Cutting table with a Sizzix Big Shot
- Large cutting mat
- 3 smart TV’s with BlueRay DVD player
- Selection of DVD’s
- Hi Speed WiFi
- Crop kitchenette with microwave, fridge, Keurig
- Ramps into crop room for easy access
- On-site craft ‘convenience’ store
Suggested Items You Should Bring
House Supplies You Should Bring
- Food and drinks for meals and snacks
- Shampoo and other personal toiletries
Crop Room Supplies You Should Bring
- All of your cropping supplies
- Sizzix Big Shot cutting plates
- DVD’s (Blue Ray or regular)
- Keurig K-cups