book your retreatMake A Reservation
- The retreat is rented for a 3 night rental, either Thursday – Sunday or Friday – Monday. If available, the stay can be extended one night for Thursday – Monday.
- The damage deposit is done through VRBO. If damage is found, the card on file for the rental can be charged up to $300 to cover the loss.
- Please see VRBO for all other rates and charges. The name of the property on VRBO is Choo Choo Rooster and the VRBO property number is 1672735.
Rates and Reservations
- Rental Fee (three nights) $1100
- Charges for damage are limited to $300 to card on file with VRBO
- A rental weekend consists of check in at 2:00 pm on day of arrival to check out at 1:00 pm. on day of departure.
- VRBO charges a service fee directly to travelers when they make a reservation. This fee is set by VRBO and is separate from the fees they are charging Choo Choo Rooster Scrapbook Retreat. This fee is variable and we have no say in how VRBO determines this fee.
- Maximum of 10 guests.
- No guests under the age of 18.
- No smoking anywhere on premises (no exceptions).
- No pets.
- If you use ink, paint or sprays in your crafting, surfaces must be covered and protected.
- No open flame candles.
- The retreat should be left in the condition it was found (exception: guests will be directed where to place used linens and towels and bagged trash).
- Guests should be advised that the owners of Choo Choo Rooster Scrapbook Retreat assume no liability for personal injury, loss or damage of personal property, or acts of nature. By renting Choo Choo Rooster Scrapbook Retreat, you release the owners and representatives of all liability.
- Requests to cancel must be made through the VRBO listing.
- Travelers who cancel at least 30 days before check-in will get back 100% of the amount they’ve paid. If they cancel between 14 and 30 days before check-in, they’ll get back 50%. Otherwise, they won’t get a refund.
House Supplies Provided
- The kitchen has everything necessary to prepare and serve meals including some basic spices.
- Bed linens and towels
- A supply of toilet paper, paper towels and trash bags
- Cleaning supplies (dish liquid, dishwasher soap)
- Each bathroom is stocked with liquid hand soap
Crop Room Amenities Provided
- 6 foot table
- Ott Lite with USB port
- Adjustable comfy office chair
- Cutting table with a Sizzix Big Shot
- Large cutting mat
- 3 smart TV’s with BlueRay DVD player
- Selection of DVD’s
- Hi Speed WiFi
- Crop kitchenette with microwave, fridge, Keurig
- Ramps into crop room for easy access
- On-site craft ‘convenience’ store
Suggested Items You Should Bring
House Supplies You Should Bring
- Food and drinks for meals and snacks
- Shampoo and other personal toiletries
Crop Room Supplies You Should Bring
- All of your cropping supplies
- Sizzix Big Shot cutting plates
- DVD’s (Blue Ray or regular)
- Keurig K-cups