book your retreatMake A Reservation
- Rental rates for a 3 night rental, either Thursday – Sunday or Friday – Monday, are below.
- In addition to the rental rate, a refundable security deposit of $300 is required.
- In order to make a reservation, a deposit of $400 is required upon booking. The remaining balance of the rental rate and security deposit is due 15 days prior to check in. The security deposit will be refunded within two weeks of the departure date, assuming there are no damages.
In addition to submitting the form below, reservations and payments are now made directly through VRBO. The name of the property on VRBO is Choo Choo Rooster and the VRBO property number is 1672735.
Red = Unavailable
Reservation Request Form
Rates and Reservations
- Rental Fee (Thursday thru Sunday) $1100
- Refundable damage deposit $300
- A rental weekend consists of Thursday at 2:00 pm to Sunday at 1:00 pm. (If available, guests can add an extra day to their stay for an additional fee.)
- A downpayment of 35% is due upon booking. The balance is due no later than 21 days prior to your reservation date.
- VRBO charges a service fee directly to travelers when they make a reservation. This fee is set by VRBO and is separate from the fees they are charging Choo Choo Rooster Scrapbook Retreat. This fee is variable and we have no say in how VRBO determines this fee.
- Maximum of 10 guests.
- No guests under the age of 18.
- No smoking anywhere on premises (no exceptions).
- No pets.
- If you use ink, paint or sprays in your crafting, surfaces must be covered and protected.
- No open flame candles.
- The retreat should be left in the condition it was found (exception: guests will be directed where to place used linens and towels and bagged trash).
- Guests should be advised that the owners of Choo Choo Rooster Scrapbook Retreat assume no liability for personal injury, loss or damage of personal property, or acts of nature. By renting Choo Choo Rooster Scrapbook Retreat, you release the owners and representatives of all liability.
- Requests to cancel must be made through the VRBO listing.
- Travelers who cancel at least 30 days before check-in will get back 100% of the amount they’ve paid. If they cancel between 14 and 30 days before check-in, they’ll get back 50%. Otherwise, they won’t get a refund.
House Supplies Provided
- The kitchen has everything necessary to prepare and serve meals including some basic spices.
- Bed linens and towels
- A supply of toilet paper, paper towels and trash bags
- Cleaning supplies (dish liquid, dishwasher soap)
- Each bathroom is stocked with liquid hand soap
Crop Room Amenities Provided
- 6 foot table
- Ott Lite with USB port
- Adjustable comfy office chair
- Cutting table with a Sizzix Big Shot
- Large cutting mat
- 3 smart TV’s with BlueRay DVD player
- Selection of DVD’s
- Hi Speed WiFi
- Crop kitchenette with microwave, fridge, Keurig
- Ramps into crop room for easy access
- On-site craft ‘convenience’ store
Suggested Items You Should Bring
House Supplies You Should Bring
- Food and drinks for meals and snacks
- Shampoo and other personal toiletries
Crop Room Supplies You Should Bring
- All of your cropping supplies
- Sizzix Big Shot cutting plates
- DVD’s (Blue Ray or regular)
- Keurig K-cups